Service Term & Conditions
1. These Term & Conditions are subject to change without prior warning or notification.
2. This receipt, or a singed and witnessed copy, must be presented to Ash Asia on the collection of said item(s). In the case that this clause cannot to met; Ash Asia may express the right to request further identification form the customer.In any case that the customer is unable to provide sufficient identification, Ash Asia may elect to retain the customer’s product until such time as sufficient identification, or this original receipt, may to Presented.
3. Should the customer elect not to collect said item(s) from Ash Asia within thirty (30) days of being notified by Ash Asia representative; the customer agrees to transfer ownership of the said item(s) to Ash Asia. Ash Asia may then dispose of the machinery as it sees fit, Similarly, if the customer should leave their machinery in the case of Ash Asia for an extended period of time,without previously notifying Ash Asia, Ash Asia has the right to apply an extra charge for the extended period. This fee, should it be invoked, is at the discretion of Ash Asia
4. All ‘internal’ work (Internal work pertains to work requiring the opening of machinery that would otherwise void warranty Limitations as provided by Marshall) executed on machinery still covered by the original Marshall warranty or covered by an extended warranty must be undertaken by Marshall at the official.While the items themselves are covered by warranty Ash Asia may charge additional serviced fees to cover delivery and insurance in these situations. These costs may be charged a the discretion of Ash Asia.
5. Maintenance times on machinery are subject to the delivery of goods and the availability of technicians. Ash Asia can not be held accountable of delays incurred by the customer due to the slow return of serviced machinery.